Resume

Thursday, January 9, 2014

A treasured memory (featuring WRMK Chalkboard)

AHH!! I'm so excited to share this layout, because it is dear to me.  It features a photo of some of my favorite people--friends who "get" me and and what this hobby is all about.  Plus, I got to play around with Lifestyle Crafts' new dies and my current favorite collection: Chalkboard by We R Memory Keepers.



The story behind the picture: I was in SLC for the Scrapbook Steals Crop, and a group of friends got there a day early to see the sights.  We met up at this AMAZING cupcake shop (So Cupcake), and left with boxes full of various flavors of these delicious little pieces of heaven.  The best cupcakes I have EVER tasted.  mmmmm....What a great meeting spot to reconnect with friends you haven't seen in a year! The owner was super patient with a pack of scrapbookers--he snapped endless photos with everyone's cameras and phones.  What a trooper!

I got to use lots of my WRMK/Lifestyle Crafts goodies, including their Pocket Scrap dies (to make the "life" in the title, the chevrons, then I used the negative part of the life cutout on the upper right corner of the layout.  I used the doily mini 8 punch, and the paper is all from WRMK's Chalkboard collection.


No comments:

Post a Comment