Resume

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Pinspired Challenges #7

Good morning!!  I hope everyone has gotten to enjoy just a little taste of Spring so far.  We've had a couple of days of nice spring weather here--so exciting when you don't have to bundle the kids up anymore! ;)  Today, I'm excited to share Pinspired Challenges seventh challenge!  I love love LOVE this pin--there's so much you can do with it, yet it provides some pretty clear directions for you to take.  But, before we get to that, I'd like to introduce our sponsor for the challenge, Timeless Twine!
Timeless Twine has generously offered up a $10 gift certificate to their store.  Seriously, go check them out.  Now.  I'll wait.  They have such an impressive assortment of twine, and I especially love her different color combos.  And there's bags, tags, and all sorts of goodies!  So, if you are interested in winning this fabulous prize, or one of our super duper nifty Pin Pal badges, here's the pin you'll be working with:



Isn't it great? And, since I'm trying to get my scrapbooking mojo back (and to encourage paper crafters of ALL KINDS to jump into the challenge), here's my take on it:  

So, I obviously took the kraft background, the clouds and the colorful raindrops (in this case MME enamel dots!), so I basically loved everything about the pin! :)  I just love the little dots raining from the clouds--they look like little gum drops!  And I love the happy page that contrasts with my sweet, grumpy boy-child. ;)  I used the fantastic grey and white Timeless Twine on my tag.  Love that little touch!  (Oh, and almost everything you see here came from my March Gossamer Blue kit.  They are so fun to use!)

So, pop on over to the Pinspired Challenges blog to see the other amazing creations from our design team, then get creating!!!  I can't wait to see what you link up!!

4 comments:

  1. Aaawww....this is soooooo cute! Love how you used Graphite Gray Timeless Twine to embellish your LO. I need to take more pictures of my kids moping about what I make for dinner. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the angle on the layout and especially love that you captured that moment! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this, Jen! You have been using some fun stamps lately!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now how fun is this layout...I think your dinner sounds delish:)

    ReplyDelete