Resume

Friday, February 22, 2013

Express the Moment- Part Deux

Well, the hubster went back to work today (and made it, safely--thank God), so we're hanging out sans Dad for Snow Day: The Sequel.  So thankful that we are safe, warm, didn't sustain any damage, and only minor inconvenience from the snow storm.  Cabin fever is in full force, but we're playing lots of "dance freeze" and the like to get through it.  :)  So, I'm excited to show you a couple of more projects I've made for Express the Moment as their guest designer this month! If you would like to check out my first couple of projects (I'm really proud of them!), they can be found here.

I love the girly colors of this month's kit, and I've made a deal with myself to start scrapping more pictures of myself, so I couldn't pass up this picture of me and Lady Fi-fi with our matching pig tales.

So many fun patterns to choose from with the papers, but I still tried to keep the focus on the sweet picture.  I based it loosely on one of the Page Maps from this month.  This layout makes me smile.  :)

Next, I grabbed a couple of scraps I had from the layouts I made, and put them together for this card.  There is a FULL PACK of American Crafts note cards and envelopes in the kit--so perfect for when you need to whip up a quick card for someone!


I am all about the paint splatters lately.  Adds a little something extra.

Thanks again, Kim for allowing me to guest design for you!  It's truly been a pleasure!!  I hope to be back tomorrow with one final layout--a boyish one at that.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Pretty layout from what looks like a really pretty kit! I like what you did with the clothespins. Might have to try something similar, thanks!

    ReplyDelete