Resume

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Pinspired Challenge #2!

Good morning!  I'm so happy to be sharing my take on Pinspired Challenges second challenge! I was blown away by the fun projects shared in our first challenge--you guys really outdid yourselves.  For this challenge, we'll be working with this pin: 

And our AH-MAZING sponsor for this challenge is Neat and Tangled Stamps!  I am a big fan of Danielle Walls' work- I just love her CAS style, and the stamps she has designed are cute and fun to work with.  A big, big thank you to Danielle for sponsoring this challenge, and providing our Pin Perfect participant a stamp set of her/his choice!

Here's the card I made for this challenge:

I got the pleasure of working with Little Bear stamp set, and knew I wanted to that cute little critter into a polar bear to go with the winter theme of the pin.  Then I was thinking about the mittens in the pic...mittens...mittens....make you....WARM! Just like the cute fire stamp.  So, I wound up with two cute little polar bear valentines cuddling around a campfire.  


I also had time to play around and make this "sweet" manly-ish valentine.  FUN!

I had so much fun looking checking out all of the great creations from last challenge, and I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeves for this one!  Here's a recap of our Pinspired Challenge rules (don't forget to add the Pinspired Challenge photo to your entry post!)  And, go check out Neat and Tangled and tell Danielle "hi" from Pinspired Challenges!




1 comment:

  1. Super sweet card, Jen! I love how you used the colors and make it your own! Your little touches are LOVELY! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete