Resume

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Paper Smooches SPARKS


Good evening!  It's been super busy around here lately, as I've been preparing for a big craft show this weekend.  A friend and I will have a huge booth, and of course, it's coming down to the wire!  AHH!!  I took a break this afternoon to play around with this Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge, which is all about typography.  I'm no graphic designer, but I sure do enjoy a classy typeface.
Here's my entry:

I just love that iron...Have a fabulous Friday!

3 comments:

  1. What a cool card! I love that the iron has its own baker's twine "wire" :) Great use of the sentiments, too! Good luck at the craft fair this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER cute--LOVE that little iron! And what a clever idea to use all those sentiments with this iron/set!! FAB! THANKS for playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS Nov. Trend Watch challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card!!! that sentiment is fun

    ReplyDelete