Resume

Thursday, August 23, 2012

My first SPARKS entry!

Good afternoon!  So, my biggest little guy started school yesterday and I'm both excited for him and exhausted!  The ante has been upped a bit, now that I have to have a kid up, dressed, fed, and out the door on time to catch a bus, and get the other littles dressed and fed too.  (Not to mention, me!)  I find it funny how in parenting, once you master a certain level, (like making sure everyone has clean underwear at a given time), you get to graduate to the next level (making sure a kid has their t-ball/soccer uniform clean on a *specific* day).  So, right now we're I'm fumbling through the next week or so, trying to figure out a new routine, a new normal.  BUT, I did find some time to work on a few crafty goodies, to help me unwind during nap time.  Here is my first ever entry into the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!  This challenge was inspired by a specific color palette seen here:

And here's my first take on it:


I'm loving Polaroids lately, and I loved this "snapshot" of a broom sweeping up both the dirt, and this adorable dust bunny.  (And I *had* to color her pink, don't you think?)

Hope you enjoyed; I'll have more later this week!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that card! I never realized a broom and dust bunny could be so stinking cute!

    ReplyDelete