Resume

Monday, August 13, 2012

Guess who's been picked as a Guest Designer? This girl here!

Good afternoon!  We just got back from a super fun, super busy weekend in KC.  We wanted to get away for a little bit and enjoy some family time before our busy fall schedule begins, so we took the kids (and our trusty babysitter!) and drove out to Kansas City to visit LegoLand, the new aquarium, and indulge in our favorite restaurants that aren't in Wichita.  (HELLO, Cheesecake Factory!  And Buca.....mmmmmmmm) AND, I got to meet one of my scrappy friends for coffee, and some scrappy retail therapy.  So, as I sit here in my mountain of laundry, I deem the weekend a success.
Anyway, in my stress of the past couple of weeks, I realized I never blogged my happy, happy news!  I will be a guest designer for Sweet Stamp Shop this October!  I may just have a spooky project or two lined up, so I'll keep you in the loop when it gets closer.  Super excited.  Whohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment