Resume

Friday, August 24, 2012

Another SPARKS entry

So I had a "spark" ;) of inspiration last night, and decided to whip up another card for this Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge, based on a color palette.  Aren't those irons cute?  If you know me, you'll know the irony (<-----ha!  accidental pun!) of this card:  I NEVER iron in real life.  My poor hubby--I do my best to get his clothes out of the dryer and hung up as quickly as possible.  And if they stay in too long and get wrinkly?  I just pop the dryer back on for a few minutes.  (I know, I know...for SHAME!)  But, this iron stamp is just too cute, and super fun to use.


Have a super impressive Friday! ;)

3 comments:

  1. Ooooooh! Jen this is so much fun. Love how you used the colours and stamped that iron all over. LOVE it!!
    Thanks for playing along with us(again!!)at the Paper Smooches Sparks challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete