Resume

Monday, August 13, 2012

Another Lawnscaping challenge!

What a fun challenge this was, and a challenge, indeed!  I've never masked on a card before, so this gave me the perfect opportunity to try it out.  My craft room is still a WRECK from the pre-craft fair madness, so I literally took my forearms and swept off a clear spot on my desk, because I wasn't going to let this challenge get away from me.  And here's the card for Lawnscaping #39: One Layer:


I don't have any tattoos of my own, but that doesn't stop me from loving them on other people.  Especially when they are pretty or have a story.  I have a dear crafty friend who just sat 6 hours for the start of a gorgeous tattoo, so I have a feeling she'll be getting some happy mail soon. ;)

7 comments:

  1. oh my...this is perfect!! Love this card! Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping :)
    xx Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did such a good job of making these images look like tats!! love it!! thank you for playing a long at lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute is this! love it! thanks for playing along with us at lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen you are seriously my scrappy hero! This card is amazing! I'll keep my eye out for it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so awesome! I love how it really does look like a tattoo! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! This is awesome! AWESOME!!! HOLY SMOKES!

    Thank you so much for joining us at Lawnscaping.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great - so cool - and totally fun!!!!!

    ReplyDelete